- Easy to use Programming Environment,
- detailed documentation,
- PLC simulation,
- large libraries with more than 650 function blocks,
- run-time kernels with pre-emptive multitasking,
- compiles to fast executing native machine code,
- function block programming in C/C++ optional,
- non-commercial, PC-based version for universities and private usage.
OATs is both an IEC 61131 Programming Support Environment (PSE) to create automation projects and an associated run-time kernel which is the required controller or PLC to execute a project.
Available here is a non-commercial, PC-based OATs version for download and evaluation. The Programming Support Environment requires MS-Windows and the run-time kernel executes on MS-DOS, FreeDOS and similar.
For a PC-based, commercial version or for an implementation of OATs for customer hardware please call or email.